Sunday, July 18, 2010

Krause Berry Farm









We were up early to get to the Kraus Berry Farm in Langley. The weather is perfect, not too sunny with cool breezes to help out. The drive took us close to an hour and if you know me, you know I am half-asleep by the time I got there.

It is my first time to a berry farm. Why? Because I blame laziness and it would have prevailed still if not for my late card session yesterday that I felt I needed to make it up to Sharon somehow.

There we were picking berries, eating the delicious corn pizzas and berry pies, feeding the pets and enjoying the festive atmosphere where face-painted kids were running around abundantly. I didn't even think it would be that much fun, but it was. And of course, the blue and rasp berries we picked were so cheap, with almost two baskets costing us less than $10 (in the market, it would cost us easilyover $25).

I would recommend that you come with your family or friends because it is more fun as a group. And anyways, I got wondering how long this good weather is going to last, because we haven't have any rain for quite some time already.

No comments: