Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy April's Fool!!


Who set my alarm at 3 in the morning then called me up at four?
My toothpaste taste like wasabi, there are mouse traps on the floor.
Who took the batteries out of my shaver, drew graffiti on the wall?
Was it you who played these cruel tricks, left no handle for the door?

The shampoo washed my hair blue, the gel turned it partly white.
Someone mischievous has taken my glasses and hid them out of sight.
It’s time for my spaghetti lunch and someone left me a spoon.
Oh, you must be out there laughing as I cry from salt on my wounds.

My pants split when I sit and my shirt scratches an itch.
I swear to God that evil prankster, a lesson I will teach.
Then a letter came addressed to me and I hid behind a stool.
When opened, laughter sprung out cheering “Happy April’s Fool!!”

No comments: