Monday, April 13, 2009

Speeding Scandal - 과속스캔들 [2008]


Release Date : 4 December 2008

Genre: Comedy,Drama

Director : Hyeong-cheol Kang

Starring : Tae-hyun Cha, Bo-yeong Park

Synopsis : Former child star turned radio DJ, Nam Hyeon-soo, is shocked when a teenage girl turns up claiming to be his daughter and announcing to the media how difficult her life has been growing up without a father figure. Not believing her story and hoping to stem the backlash against him, Hyeon-soo decides he has to find out whether or not this girl is telling the truth or not.



So yesterday night for some reason, I was basking in the warmth of my blanket and hungry for some laughs. I found myself wandering around PPS and finally just randomly picked a movie to watch. It turned out to be the perfect supper - warm, cozy and fun-ny.

Anyways, so I ended up more awake by the end and thinking to myself how I appreciate different things in life. For movies, comedies I prefer Korean and American spoofs, horrors and other sick stuffs I like Korean and Japanese, thriller no one does it better than Hollywood and then there are history and drama which Chinese have the edge.

Lately, there is a looming sense of loneliness. Perhaps that is why I can relate to this show and feel a deeper appreciation for my family. Yes, I miss you guys.... even if I don't show it enough.

4 comments:

Mewer said...

awww...tr misses al and pizza nights...I get lonely too >_<~~~

Poeticcrap said...

Yes..... PIZZZZA!!!!

It's funny, I think I bought the XBOX 360 to relieve myself of boredom but it does not seem that fun when Al is not here to play with me.

The piano can only offer so much solace.

At least you have your Chibi. STOP COMPLAINING!!

Mewer said...

you'll get your SK when May comes too...

CFA is driving me crazi...we eat pizza here too, but I never liked pizza...I need AL to partake in my feeling of doom...and my excitement for anime...and maybe a little bit of your mindless laughter over stupid comedies...@_@ funny how the small things adds up and grows on people

Poeticcrap said...

Haha, I hate studying for CFA. I think that is why a lot of people gave up after a while.

I think because I get so much exercise at work doing calculations now, CFA would be much easier now than when I took it before.

In any case, add oil. It just takes a whole ton of repetition to drill in all the formulas. Oh, and I still haven't figured out the ethics section, my archilles heel. The questions in the exam is like super tricky or something......