Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Silvia's Engagement - April 17, 2010









What a hectic month April has been. I just arrived in Singapore 4 days ago hoping to help my sis with her engagement, but she is as independent as ever, already planned everything.

The engagement actually went better than I expected. I am especially grateful to my secondary school good friend, Eddie Lim, who came despite busy work to photograph the event. The black and white photos are proof that he is talented since he has never done wedding shoots before.

Phil and Silvia (P.S.) really brought out the crowd with a duet and moving speeches. They also got a great band and singer (details later) which swayed the crowd the whole night. They have some great ideas like the outside photo booth which was a great hit.

It is almost overwhelming to meet all these friends and relatives which has seen me grow up but has lost touch as I have been overseas for so long. I almost hated for the night to end.

The Singapore trip was short but fun. Well done, sis.

1 comment:

Mewer said...

Eddie was wonderful~~

And my band was from Your Truly (the company) with lead singer Kewei Tay, singer/keyboardist EinEin Lee, percussionist Jeremy Yeo, and double bassist (didn't catch his name!)...