Saturday, January 24, 2009

Chinese New Years from Singapore

Happy Chinese New Years.

Greetings from Singapore. This trip has been real lucky for me.

First, I was on Eva airline Deluxe Economy and they bump me up to Premier Laurel (business) class for my flight from Vancouver to Taiwan. Then I continuously run into several friends who are taking the same flight.

I am so happy to be back in Singapore to spend Chinese New Year's with my grams and catch up with old friends.

Year of the Ox. Not particularly a good year for me so they say. But so far, everything seems great. I will be busy for the next two weeks, but I will try and drop in some short posts here and there.

Laterz. Out to enjoy the sun.

1 comment:

Mewer said...

is it annoying to be "encouraged" to get married this year??? It's really the same way I feel, Mr. Lamb..