Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wrap me a Foosball Table


Did I mention I am a foosball expert? I almost never turn down a foosball challenge. Come to think of it, I never owned a foosball table. What a shame it is that my skills are not put to more use. So anyways, you guys are welcomed to give me something for the coming New Year's.
While most foosball fans can settle for anything ranging from $200 to $800, the hardcore ones will probably want something more.

The Opus foosball table from ElevenForty has certainly elevated the status of the game from masses to classes and has taken the status of the game to its extremes. The table features luxurious craftsmanship, precision engineering and design making it the most desirable option for the football lovers. Each table is hand-craft from your choice of woods, and stainless steel hardware. Price tag: ~US$75,000

No comments: