Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen



Throw in big explosions, cool cars transforming and combining into bigger and meaner villains and super hot Megan Fox in action, who cares if the story line and character development continue to be weak and disappointing? There were moments when you could almost feel moved and touched. There were moments when you break a laugh even when things are getting rough.

Was it worth spending the money CAD $17 to watch it in IMAX? I don’t know, but if I am going to catch it in the theatre anyways, I might as well spend a couple more bucks for a fuller experience.

Overall, nothing was over-the-top, just plain old action while lame and cheesy lines spoil the movie somewhat, plus a horrid ending. You wanted robots, they gave you robots. If I can’t tell who is who, how do the robots know who is friend or foe? Weird. Anyways, for me, it was about a 6.8 out of 10. Stupid excuse for a sequel and I suspect they left room for another one.

No comments: