Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Doctor, Doctor, help me please!!


Am I mentally disabled, or clinically insane?
Either way, something’s seriously wrong with my brain!
My God, you are right, I’m a little strange.
My mind is out of focus, my thoughts out of range.

There’s something quite amiss with this faulty head,
I can’t quite remember what has just been said.
I am not crazy. Words just burst out.
Pardon me, madam. I didn’t mean to shout.

Some say that I’m random! My mind drifts away!
Like the cotton clouds on a breezy summers day!
I much prefer the winter, I relish the crispy air
Mmm… crispy pancakes, where was I, you there?

There are sleepless nights of sheep, and calls to people I know.
“Go and die” they advice repeatedly, to sleep no more is so.
They won’t let me sleep, I complained. Those dreaded dead people.
Look, there’s one beside you, with a scythe and badge reaper.

So Doc, tell me truthfully, is there any hope for me?
If there is, do make it quick, ‘cause I really need to pee.

Oops! Too late.

Sorry for the floor.

No comments: