Monday, June 28, 2010

Wedding Preparations








The long-awaited day approaches and suddenly reality hits.

I stood there just taking in how so many of the decorations and other to-do items are cramped into the last day as tension seized my body. Everyone was busy and it is simply fulfilling to see everything fall into place and the vision come to life.

Special thanks to all my friends from overseas that came in a few days earlier to help out. Chee Meng lost his luggage(suits and clothes) in the process and sadly would probably miss the early bride ceremony tomorrow morning. Kent and Jennifer are really great helps with invaluable experience and expertise in event planning. I didn't even know Janet has such amazing handwriting (people can't even believe that it isn't printed).

In all excitement, I was already envisioning what the day after would look like. The wedding is all but a ceremony, it is afterall a mark of adulthood and independence, at least for me it is.

No comments: