Saturday, February 21, 2009

Forgotten


Days like this hurt the most.
You return to give me a glimpse of hope
where the sparkle is back in your eyes
and your voice is euphonious.

Then with the winds of change,
you will softly drift away.
I call your name begging you to stay,
but you will have forgotten mine.

Should I shed a tear for you?
So it may break your loneliness
And remind of a love so true.
Should I shed a tear for me?

Look, your family and friends are here
to bid farewell. And me.
And Me, my sweetest dear.
I will always be by your side.

Sometimes, I wish I can be angry
from tears of watching you.
My heart is bleeding, drained and weary,
but it stays patient for you.

My silence will keep yours company.
It matters not you will never know;
how much I want to hold you
And never let you go.

Days like this hurt the most.
As your eyes lose its glimmer
And time forgets to hurt,
hands in hands, I sleep as you sleep.

No comments: