Monday, February 23, 2009

Time to hope, time to kill, time to reflect


Well, the February 21, 2009, 48 Million lottery numbers were revealed:

11, 20, 33, 34, 37, 39 Bonus number 22

Wow, 4 numbers in the 30s column? That is unusual indeed.

In any case, that was the topic around these days. People are turning to the lottery for hope in this financial turbulent time.

It is interesting to note that there has been increasing crimes around the city - kidnappings, gunfights and killings. As desperation spreads, crime rates will rise.

Yesterday, a small misunderstanding caused my family to be extremely worried for me because of how bad the public security has been. It made me realize how inconsiderate I have been.

For that, I am truly sorry.

1 comment:

Mewer said...

I told you so.

Anyway, I'm curious...what happened?