Saturday, January 2, 2010

Taiwan trip


Greetings from Singapore. Spent yesterday checking out the new Ion City(what a messy design) and getting my Singapore accent back, urgggh!!

Anyways, I am just popping in to post some pictures of my Christmas & New Year in Taiwan. Especially unforgettable was the New Year's night at Hyatt Hotel which was the perfect spot for Taipei;s 101 fireworks.

Also special thanks to Kent and Jennifer for helping Sharon and I out during Julia's photoshoot.



This is Sharon in the final set of the wedding photoshoot. There are a lot more but I will post it up in a specific post when they are ready.




Lunch at Song Chu Restaurant which is famous for its roasted Beijing Duck.


New Year's at Grand Hyatt Taipei. (From Left to right: Kent, Jennifer, Tirta, Sharon, Edward and Charlene)










No comments: