Saturday, January 24, 2009

Caught in your web of profession of love.....


How to turn down a boy after his confession of his love?:

  • Actually, I am an alien from Mars. I am on Earth for vacation and it is time to return. It has been great knowing you. I promise I will call you from Mars. You do have galaxy roaming, right?

  • I have a secret I want to tell you. But I think you already know and I have realized it a long time ago. Since we are sharing confessions, let me tell you….. You are an idiot.

  • What? You like me? Want to go out with me? Are you nuts? We have been friends for so long and you never knew I am male? That hurts, man.

  • My kitty is sick and I have to take her to the hospital. My puppy was angry yesterday because I didn’t hug him so I have to comfort him today. Oh yeah, I almost forgot. I also accidentally stepped on an ant yesterday, so I have to get home, bury and pray for him. Sorry, I really have no time.

  • Well, weekdays are no good. I have work in the morning, courses at night and gym whenever I have time. During weekends, I have piano lessons, paintball wars and Yoga. Holidays, I have to spend time with my family. In Spring, I have dozens of outdoor trips planned. In Summer, I have to play with my air-conditioner, eat my watermelons and slack off. In Autumn, I have to sweep leaves and write poetry, alone. In Winter, I have to hibernate. So that’s my schedule, what time is good for you?

  • My house rules are very strict. I can’t stand to a guy closer than 10 feet. I can only converse for 5 minutes tops. No eye contact, no physical contact. No makeup allowed. No phone calls with men….. If you agree to my house rules, I can bring you the contract tomorrow.

No comments: