Monday, July 13, 2009

July 12th House Party

Yesterday, we had an unofficial celebration of my BIG 30 birthday and I thank everyone who took the time to join our house party.

While most people feedback that it was a great gathering, I must apologize for holding the party outdoors and having people freezing in the cold. Also, it seemed to be a little too crowded in the house. I would have to take all these into consideration when we hold our next event.

Anyways, no gifts, no birthday cake and singing of the birthday song as this is my first "Silent" party, I thought it went pretty well still. Sad to say, everyone was having such a great time, no one remembered to take pictures.

Here are some pictures I took with Sharon before the party (She looks especially stunning in that dress):



No comments: