Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Wedding Ceremony














After going back to our place, we had a short photo session, family pictures mainly. Then we were onto the 2nd part of our wedding, the ceremony, which is held at our backyard. The whole setup was organized mainly by my sis, Silvia and Sharon.

Many thanks to Monica and Daniel for playing such wonderful music and Shota Shushi for well, their sushi. There are many more to thank, like Ms. Chen for her flower arrangements, Thomas Hobbs for their beautiful flowers and vases, so if I missed any, pardon me.

We got many praises for our chocolate fondue as well as the live butterfly release at the end of the ceremony. But I attribute a lot of it to good luck, as unreliable weather reports had us worried that it might rain. As the photos show, the weather was beautiful, it was perfect.

In actuality, we expected just about 30-50 guests, but so many of our friends took time off their busy schedules to make it, so it turned out close to 100 guests. I cannot express how touched I am to see all the familiar faces and to share my joy with them.

I guess it is now a signed and sealed deal - Married. At last.

No comments: