Thursday, August 26, 2010

Monitor Audio - Bronze or Silver series?



Few that are serious about audio equipments would be ignorant of Monitor Audio. Lately when exploring options to upgrade my home theatre system, one of the major considerations and dilemmas I had is the speaker system.

For this, I was advised of the Bronze and Silver series of Monitor Audio which both have excellent reviews online. Sitting in a room with the speakers blasting around you, you can feel the room come alive with sound and music. Ultimately, it came down to whether you would be spending more time listening to high precision music or watching high definition movies, and of course, a difference in price tag of over $2,000. For the later, just a bronze system would suffice saving me a chunk of my budget for a better projector.

No comments: