Thursday, November 13, 2008

PianoFiles.com


It turned out pretty frustrating as I embarked on my quest to find scores of pop songs I want to learn on piano. A search on "Magic Waltz" came up with 1 result which doesn't even have the full piece.

Of course, there are always Tom Lees or plenty of scores shopping sites if I get desperate enough. But for now, I will settle for a registration on Piano Files and requesting from people who are willing to share. You will be surprised at how many people actually wants to spread the joy of music.

For those of you who has great beautiful pieces, please do not hesistate to send it to me.

And because of complaints of the music on the site, I have turned the music Autoplay off. You can still choose the songs you want and listen to them manually on the sidebar.

2 comments:

DragonWarden said...

Is it the Magic Waltz in Legend of 1900?

Poeticcrap said...

Yes. Anyways, I got the mp3 file and the score for it. So Jackie, do you know how to play it?