Thursday, October 16, 2008

I rather die.... laughing


Please give me a chance....

To show you that I rather die than live a day without you.

I had tried to cutting my wrist with a potato chip, banging my head against tofu, jumping off a building with a parachute and even hanging myself with a string of noodle. Yet each time, I ended failing.

Finally I realized this must be God's will. This is fate. And if you don't believe me, you can try what I did. If you fail, then we can be certain we were meant to be together.

Love admiably.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Respect You Deserve

I was with a group of friends chatting when the topic drifted to you. Then there was a heated argument and we almost broke into a fight.

I couldn't take it because one of them said you look like a monkey and another said you look like a gorilla. They have all gone too far. They totally didn't show you the respect your pig looks deserve.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If I Can ....

I want to use the sun to warm you, the stars to dress you, the wine to intoxicate you, the food to satisfy you, fireworks to bloom you and bliss to drown you.

But I have given up my God status a long time ago. So lower your standards of what you want from me, please.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't Make Me Jump!!

A man sits on the edge of the rooftop of a building as he prepares to jump. Finally, the police manages to get his wife to the rooftop to try and talk to him,

"Honey, don't be rash. We still have our lives together and a long road ahead of us."

The man leeps off the building.

The police shakes his head and tells the wife, "You shouldn't have threatened him."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol this is some funny stuff...Keep up the good work. I am not sure that these will ever be used in reality though lol.

"Honey, don't be rash. We still have our lives together and a long road ahead of us."

The man leeps off the building.

The police shakes his head and tells the wife, "You shouldn't have threatened him."