Thursday, October 2, 2008

Over the phone, you sound like God


Time for some laughs. Check these phone lines out:
  1. What? No signal? Hold on. I'll get my pilot to fly the copter higher.
  2. I told you many times before, never call me about deals that are less than 10 billion. Let the doorman sign the contract and next time if this happens again, I am deducting the phone bill from your pay.
  3. Baby, are you sure $5 million daily allowance is enough? Call me if you need more.
  4. Sorry I am late. My bodyguards insist our meeting in person will be a breach on the security parameters set and would potentially leave me vulnerable. But for you, I fired them.
  5. What do you mean this is an emergency? Wait, this is an emergency. My phone is dying.
  6. I just called you to tell you to never call me again. Don't worry, I will remind you again tomorrow.
  7. Sorry? You are asking for money, aren't you? You got the wrong number. I am not a fool.
  8. Hello? (pretending not to hear anything) Damn this phone and its allergy to ugly people. Hello? Hello?

1 comment:

Poeticcrap said...

After days of insufferable silence due to the pain of ulcers, I could finally talk. First thing I did was call a bunch of my friends and spread the joy of conversation. Surprisingly, I really missed these phonecalls.