Saturday, August 30, 2008

Aspiration

It is rather frustrating when someone poses you a question "What is your goal in life?" and you find yourself struggling to come up with a response on the spot. Some people measures happiness with assets, some hopes to create a name for himself be it some great accomplishment or just great marketing, and there are some who views life nothing more than a chance for love. I dare say that almost always, your goals will change with age. But if you ask me now, I will probably respond.....


Soon I will regain the form of a pippin. The day when all that I see touches me and calls me by my first name. When the simplicity of the human heart is auster and pure; when in assiduity, concern and love is everywhere; when preeminent accomplishments are those of sacrifaces than success.

That is my dream. A world is only as beautiful as its creations. I won't ask for world peace. I won't ask to solve inequality or poverty. All I hope for is a little compassion from everyone. A little step towards making a new friend, a hello, a smile and that warmth will spread like wild fire to all parts of the world.

And I'll start by sharing all my senses with you.

No comments: