Thursday, April 2, 2009

Ryoko Mitake: The Prettiest AV Star



Name: Ryoko Mitake 美竹涼子

Birthday: December 3, 1982

Measurements: 90-55-85(cm)

Blood Type: A



Now. Everyone can use a little sexiness and HOTness!!!

A wiki search actually brought up some interesting information. For example, this lady is into S & M. Actually she is probably the M.

Arguably the prettiest AV star ever and good at what she do (both I assumed based on the large fan base she has). If you know otherwise, please let me know.

Meanwhile, I would have to check my sources to make sure of the quality of her work…… like any responsible editor will.

P.S.: To find the prettiest AV star, I googled to find a huge list of Japanese adult stars. The results were inconclusive and hard to generalize as people seemed to vote not on looks but rather popularity. I picked her among several popular choices such as Sora Aoi and Minori Aoi based on my own standards. I think Sora would probably win the Cutest AV Star award instead.



No comments: