Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Bugatti Veyron Sport 16.4 Launching in Canada
















Honestly, Buggati should always come in 2 color tone for contrast. They should have shown the hard top first before the soft top as it looks better and those who left early would have missed out. The interior design and material are very much like Bentley, but that should come as no surprise as Volkswagen owns both of them (and Lambourghini, Posche, Audi etc.).

Tonight's launching at Round House was elegantly presented and easily a success. The distinguished crowd gathered to witness the awesomeness of the fastest and most expensive car in the world. Then my good friend, Manuel, also provided the musical company of the most expensive piano Fazioli M. Liminal played by Lester Soo (who graciously lent me his treasured music folder after his performance).

Well, I will reserve the rest of my excitement for when I get to test drive it tomorrow.

No comments: