Friday, September 19, 2008

Love is.......

"Someday, after mastering the winds, the waves, the tides and gravity, we shall harness for God the energies of love, and then, for a second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire." ~Pierre Teilhard de Chardin~


Someone once explained to me, "Love is mutuality of devotion forever subduing the antagonisms inherent in divided functions.". I think I believe him now.

When I look at you a moment, then can I speak no more. My tongue falls silent. At once a delicate flame courses beneath my skin and with my eyes I see nothing, and my ears hum, and a wet sweat bathes me, and a trembling seizes me all over.

Moved by a passion not understood, a good seldom found, haunted by the vision of a distant possibility that refuses to be extinguished. Then again, you ask what love is.

Some say it is the metamorphosis of soul into body. Luminous Saturn in Aquarius on his slow calm voyage towards Pisces. But all I know is that it is like waterfalls of mind music, like magic giving me starbursts of fireworks and crescendos of glorious joys.

Indescribable and simply life altering. In every single way.

2 comments:

Mewer said...

nice...are you in love?

This is well-written...thank god it's not any longer though...hahaha

Poeticcrap said...

What do you want me to say? I am a romantic at heart. Need to work at showing it though, haha.