Monday, September 29, 2008

Pickup lines - Fall for it or fall laughing?


Well, you know most pickup lines are lame. But they are good for a laugh.
  1. I'm not drunk, I'm just intoxicated by you.
  2. I was so enchanted by your beauty that I ran into that wall over there. So I am going to need your name and number for insurance purposes.
  3. If beauty were time, you'd be eternity.
  4. All those curves and I have no brakes.
  5. Excuse me, I just noticed you noticing me and I just wanted to give you notice that I noticed you too.
  6. Most people like to watch the Olympics, because they only happens once every 4 years, but I'd rather talk to you 'cause the chance of meeting someone so special only happens once in a lifetime.
  7. If a thousand painters worked for a thousand years, they could not create a work of art as beautiful as you.

  8. When I'm older, I'll look back at all of my crowning memories, and I'll think of the day my children were born, the day I got married, and the day that I met you.

  9. Excuse me, I think you have something in your eye. Oh wait, it's just a sparkle.

  10. Rejection can lead to emotional stress for both parties involved and emotional stress can lead to physical complications such as headaches, ulcers, cancerous tumors, and even death! So for my health and yours, JUST SAY YES!

  11. (Ask a person for the time) 9:15? So today is May 1, 2008, at 9:15 PM, thanks I just wanted to be able to remember the exact moment that I met the woman of my dreams.

  12. Did the sun come out or did you just smile at me?

  13. You are a 9 - you'd be a perfect 10 if you were with me.

  14. My buddies over there said that I wouldn't be able to start a conversation with the most beautiful girl in the bar. Wanna buy some drinks with some of their money?

  15. I have had a really bad day and it always makes me feel better to see a pretty girl smile. So, would you smile for me?

  16. Hello. Cupid called. He says to tell you that he needs my heart back.
  17. You're so beautiful that you made me forget my pickup line.
  18. Are you as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside?
  19. Shall we talk or continue flirting from a distance?
  20. I want to be your tear drop, so I could be born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips.
  21. Hey, don't I know you? Yeah, you're the girl with the beautiful smile.

  22. Hello, I'm doing a survey of what people think are the cheesiest pickup lines. So, do you pick 'Do you come here often?', 'What's your sign?', or 'Hello, I'm doing a survey of what people think are the cheesiest pickup lines.'?

  23. If I had to choose between one night with you or winning the lottery...I would chose winning the lottery...but it would be close...real close...

  24. You know, you might be asked to leave soon. You're making the other women look really bad.

  25. Hi, do you know any good opening lines?

1 comment:

Poeticcrap said...

I caught an episode of "The Pick-Up Artist" show and thought how nice it would be to be able to approach people without fear. Whether the pickup lines work or not, at least they are a start.