Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Places I Want To Go


It has always been my dream to visit as many places as I can thus I have made up a list of the places I most want to visit.



TOP 21 COUNTRIES:

Austria (Vienna)
Switzerland (Geneva, Zurich, Bern)
New Zealand (Auckland, Wellington)
Germany (Nuremberg, Munich, Frankfurt, Dusseldorf, Berlin, Hamburg)
Australia (Sydney, Melbourne)
Netherlands (Amsterdam)
Sweden (Stockholm)
Denmark (Copenhagen)
Norway (Oslo)
U.S. (Honolulu, Hawaii)
France (Paris)
Italy (Rome, Florence, Venice)
Czech Republic (Prague)
Egypt (Cairo)
England (London)
Holland (Amsterdam)
Russia (St. Petersburg)
Spain (Seville, Barcelona)
Portugal (Lisbon)
Scotland (Edinburgh)
Greece (Athens)

BONUS:

Cyprus (Mediterranean Island)

2 comments:

Mewer said...

what??? no Japan?!!??? no Bangkok?!!

Poeticcrap said...

Bankok? Not a fan. Japan? I want to go eventually but it is not that big of a deal for me.