Tuesday, June 30, 2009

June 26th House Party













I apologize for the late post as I have never been active with a camera. Many of these pictures are provided by coutesy of Manuel. I will try and get more pictures up.

Many thanks to the wonderful musical talents who graced us with their music, in particular Adam, Lester and Monica. Also many thanks to the guests that joined us and livened up the party. Then there are those who worked behind the scenes such as Manuel and Judy of Showcase Pianos who are always enthusiastic and provided the chairs. If you like the Fazioli we played on, they are the ones you want to call.

Anyways, this is to celebrate my sister being back in Vancouver and her soon-to-be in-laws guests visiting from Taiwan. The next one will be on the 12th July, where more music merry-making will occur.

Man. I feel old.

No comments: