Sunday, September 21, 2008

One Month Anniversary


To everyone, "Happy ONE MONTH Anniversary"!! Oh, what fun I have had and what a quick way to get back into writing.

Writing seems to clear my mind and allow me to process my thoughts much faster. Unfortunately, I am bombarded with such a myriad of random thoughts that makes it hard for my readers to digest many of my posts. My sister for one is very critical of how I need to connect with my readers. Upon reflection, I have made an effort to put myself in an objective perspective and write shorter, more focused posts. Hopefully with time, I can be more organized in both my thoughts and writing.

A million thanks for those of you who have read my blog and left their precious comments. I deeply appreciate any feedbacks and promise to take them seriously. If you have a blog to share, please don't be shy. I am very curious of what other people have to say.

In our short time together, I sincerely hope you have enjoyed my blog as much as I have enjoyed writing.

1 comment:

Mewer said...

The most recent five posts have been much better. More focused and shorter. So you have successfully made your improvement. Great job. I particularly enjoy your posts on economic happenings (more so than love...>_<~ sorry, just a different take on how grounded love needs to be)...So actually I hope to see more commentaries on things like economy, market, etc.